We have dedicated investment specialists who will work with you to create your unique investment portfolio. All of our advice is totally independent and tailored to your financial goals.
The areas where we provide expertise include:
- Investing for income both now and in the future
- Investing for capital growth
- Inheritance tax planning
- Funding for the provision of long term care
- School fees planning
- Trust investments
- Pension fund investments
- Investment of corporate monies
We work with you to enable you to make appropriate investment decisions and meet your agreed objectives. The first stage of this journey is a no obligation initial meeting with us. This will help us to determine your immediate needs and how we can best help.
To find out more about any of our services, or to book your initial meeting, please get in touch.
- We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate taxation and trust advice or school fees planning.
- The value of investments can go down as well as up and you may not get back the full amount invested.
- The level of income is not guaranteed and can go up or down.
Our focus is on client needs rather than on products, and it is important that the ‘chemistry’ is right between us and our clients so that we can establish a strong and long-lasting working relationship.